好文好圖用作善意分享。如有侵權煩請告知必當刪除。連絡電郵: geegeelooloo@gmail.com

11/18/13

台灣85度C麵包蛋糕烘焙店(Connie Wong 提供) (11/18/13)

Connie W. wanted to share a review of 85C Bakery Cafe

35201-V Newark Blvd, Newark, CA 94560

11/15/2013   北加州第一家新開張85度C麵包蛋糕烘焙店

I got there before 11am grand opening but 400 other people got there before me so I stood in line for 4.5 hours.  (I will never do this again.)  For reward, we got free keychain, mug and coupon for free drink.

Demand was so great that they were running out of bread.
So workers would come out of the kitchen yelling, "Fresh Bread!"
We would ask the worker what the bread was, and most of the time, they reply with "I don't know" but people would still  grab the bread as if it was free.

The breads were really good cuz it's fresh and soft, everyone piled up their trays like mountains.  Some people had two trays of mountains.  I ate the egg tart (with burnt top) - better than Sogo.  I also ate the red bean bun with black sesame on top - so soft.

For drink, I had the Sea Salt Jasmine, it was a very good combination of flavorful tea, cream, and salt.

Wish the line was not so long